Full-time or part-time | Vienna | Experienced
Insurance consulting, rethought. riskine is a successful FinTech from Vienna: We are brave, multicultural, ambitious and digital masterminds.
For the next growth phase, we are looking for YOU as DevOps Engineer. Someone who is passionate about cutting-edge technology and loves simple solutions for complicated requirements. #noriskinenofun
- Collaborate with our developers to optimize our continuous delivery process
- Automate tasks and processes, improve efficiency and reduce manual intervention in deployment and maintenance workflows
- Troubleshoot and resolve infrastructure, hardware and software incidents in a timely and effective manner
- Manage and maintain our Microsoft 365 infrastructure (SharePoint, InTune, Azure Active Directory), including the technical on- and offboarding and supporting colleagues
- Continuously improve our system’s security to bolster our ISO27001 certification
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a developer with a focus on DevOps related tech
- Experience with CI/CD tools such as Jenkins, Gitlab-CI, Github Actions, etc.
- Excellent English skills, German language proficiency is a plus
- A team player with excellent communication skills, as you will be working closely with your colleagues
- Our vision and product world inspire you to take on a new challenge and create the financial advisory of the future
- Experience with device provisioning (Microsoft InTune or similar) is a plus
- Experience with cloud providers (Azure, AWS, Google Cloud) is a plus
- Experience with information security is a plus
What we offer
- Your minimum salary is € 3.455 gross according to the IT collective agreement. Overpayment is explicitly considered, depending on your professional experience and qualifications. Additionally, you benefit from the company’s overall success by receiving a variable and performance-based bonus.
- Opportunity to advance your career and potentially lead a small team in a fast-growing and dynamic FinTech.
- Join an international team with a strong culture, flat structures, and joint activities (company events, after works, cooking evenings, etc.).
- Flexible working hours, a hybrid work model with home office days, and a cool office with good accessibility at Naschmarkt in Vienna.
- A Wiener Linien annual ticket, which allows you to use public transportation in Vienna 365 days a year for free.
About riskine: We develop digital advisory solutions for the financial industry and have been able to win numerous insurances and banks in Europe as customers, since our company was founded in 2016. Our products are based on the latest technologies, in particular graph databases, natural language processing, machine learning and efficient forecast models.
We are particularly proud of our top-class team, a diverse mix of former management consultants, finance experts, mathematicians, artificial intelligence and IT professionals. #joinus