Full-time or part-time | Vienna | Experienced
riskine is a successful FinTech from Vienna: insurance consulting, rethought. We are brave, multicultural, ambitious and digital masterminds.
For the next growth phase, we are looking for YOU as Backend Developer. Someone who is passionate about cutting-edge technology and loves simple solutions for complicated requirements. #noriskinenofun
- You develop our API products for financial advice and take responsibility from implementation to testing
- You work with a state-of-the-art software stack, including docker, Python, PostgreSQL, Flask, FastAPI, SQLAlchemy, dapr, traefik
- You have a comprehensive understanding of the existing products and codebase, which allows you to develop additional components and product specifications
- You are responsible for technical decisions, bring in know-how and contribute to the ongoing development of our roadmaps in alignment with the Product Owner
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience as a developer with a focus on Python, Java, Golang, or similar
- Experience with request-based applications and object-oriented programming
- Excellent English skills; German language proficiency is a plus
- You are a team player and have excellent communication skills
- You are passionate about the modular microservice architecture — flexible, intelligent, readable and reusable
- Our vision and product world inspire you to take on a new challenge and create the financial advisory of the future
What we offer
- Your minimum salary is € 3.455 gross according to the IT collective agreement. Overpayment is explicitly considered, depending on your professional experience and qualifications. Additionally, you benefit from the company’s overall success by receiving a variable and performance-based bonus.
- Opportunity to advance your career and potentially lead a small team in a fast-growing and dynamic FinTech.
- Join an international team with a strong culture, flat structures, and joint activities (company events, after works, cooking evenings, etc.).
- Flexible working hours, a hybrid work model with home office days, and a cool office with good accessibility at Naschmarkt in Vienna.
- A Wiener Linien annual ticket, which allows you to use public transportation in Vienna 365 days a year for free.
About riskine: We develop digital advisory solutions for the financial industry and have been able to win numerous insurances and banks in Europe as customers, since our company was founded in 2016. Our products are based on the latest technologies, in particular graph databases, natural language processing, machine learning and efficient forecast models.
We are particularly proud of our top-class team, a diverse mix of former management consultants, finance experts, mathematicians, artificial intelligence and IT professionals. #joinus